Friday, 4 May 2012
22:38 César Gonçalves No comments
And time for Part 2 of my interview with the one and only SIRPAUL! :) These are "easier" questions comparing to the ones on the first part. We find out his thoughts on illegal downloads, which celebrities he would love to have sex with (hehe, hope he doesn't have a problem with this).
1. What are your thoughts on illegal downloads? Have you ever downloaded a song illegally?
I think it's the reason why I'm doing this interview with you right now! People don't like change and the music industry is 100% different today than it was 10 years ago. I always download my music on iTunes and pay for it (you should too!) BUT... In the event that I can't find a song there or anywhere that I can pay to download it and I find it for free? I'll download it. I'm an audiophile and I like my music to be the highest quality audio there is so MP3's really don't cut it for me in the long run and I wind up replacing every illegal download with a legal one. It all really just viral marketing and promotion so as far as my music is concerned, I just want you to have it any way you can get it. It's kind of like a first date, you should always offer to pay.
Now a bit of easier questions, hehe.
2. What artist are you listening to on your iPod?
All boys for once, actually! The Sound of Arrows, Baby Alpaca, Garçon Garçon, Bright Light Bright Light, Patrick Wolf, Christopher Dallman & SIRPAUL. Really loving the This Beat is Poptronik - Volume 1 compilation too!! Soo well-curated.
3. If you weren't singing, what would you be doing?
I have a really great 2nd career in the beauty industry but I secretly want to start a mens fashion line and eventually create a SIRPAUL™ signature fragrance.
4. What are the five things you can’t live without?
My husband Paul, my family, Black Eyeliner, Glycolic Acid & good hair products.
5. Which 3 celebrities would you most like to have sex with?
Ooooh!! You're gonna get me in trouble with this one!!! LOL! I'll say Johnny Depp, Joe Mangianello and Megan Fox....all at the same time :O
6. Would you rather have super strength or super intelligence?
Italy with my entire family.
8. If you were stranded on a desert island, what is the ONE thing you would miss the most?
My husband Paul Salvatore Petersen.
9. Team Jacob or Team Edward? Why?
Is that a Twilight thing? I have no idea who these people are. LOL
10. Is acting on your future plans? What genre of film or TV show you would like to star in?
You know, it would be a huge challenge for me but I'm totally open to it if the right opportunity comes along. I'd like to do something serious and meaningful before I ever step foot near anything comedic. I do have a really twisted sense of humor but I still think I'm too self-conscious to let go enough to do comedy...yet.
11. Ten years from now you will be….
A household name. All caps, one word: SIRPAUL ™